Saturday, February 12, 2011

Women with Scarves, Tight Pants, and Trendy Raincoats

Confession:

I love them.  I don’t care if they’re trying too hard.  I like that they watch independent movies and documentaries.  They are hip to current music - they even seek out live music (I’ve always wanted to do that).  They ride old road bikes and dabble with paint. They drink kombucha out of mason jars.  They are the happiest women in the world.  They eat healthy.  They stay in shape.  They shave.  They hike and camp.  They read books.  They mock bottled water.  I am a fan. 

*Just had a thought - yoga classes must be the greatest way to meet these women.  Take Bikram yoga for example:  a small, dimly lit room that has been heated like a sauna.   Lots of water, sweat, spandex, long poses, and wet sports bras. 

Sixteen women and three smart men.  

No comments:

Post a Comment