Thursday, January 12, 2012

Koala Recovery Center

Koala's sleep for roughly 22 hours a day.  The remaining few hours are spent eating eucalyptus leaves, which act as a narcotic, keeping the koala in a state of perpetual high.  Koala's are shy and notoriously grumpy when they awake from their daily stupor, greeting everything but eucalyptus with hosility.

I'd like to establish a recovery center for these drug addicted animals.  I envision little rooms that smell of vomit and depression.  Chain smoking koalas sip coffee and watch TV. 

7 comments:

  1. I tried eucalyptus leaves once but it made me depressed and want to vomit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno..... koalas prove God has a sense of humour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eucalyptus is a dangerous narcotic, and these drug addicts are a threat to our society. They should all be arrested and sent to prisons, to keep our children safe. I heard one of them was selling leaves outside an elementary school, and everyone knows, once you chew, you're through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my best friend was a koala. It's a disease, he ate to many leaves, died of the drive heaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Koalas arrive with a violent, drug induced sense of entitlement and leave as sober, constructive members of their environment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I kinda like them dopey and cute. It sounds lovely getting lots of sleep and how simple to focus on only one meal choice.
      Travis it is nice to get my blog fix. It has been awhile. Welcome back.

      Delete